How do I care for my Samapura Bracelet?
Our jewellery is handcrafted in Bali using macramé technique with gold plated beads, high quality pure silver metallic yarn and semi-precious stones. Each item will be unique and the shape, pattern, and size of the beads may vary slightly. Knowing how to care for your jewellery will help preserve it and keep it looking beautiful longer.
Here are a few tips on how to care for your bracelets :
- Your Samapura bracelet can be worn in the water, make sure to dry them off after any activity in the water.
- Remove jewellery before engaging in strenuous activity or exercise to avoid scratching or breaking the stones on your bracelet.
- Protect your bracelets from harsh chemicals or Oil as it can cause build up and discolouration between the beads and the gemstones.
- Rub gently with a soft cloth to restore the shine of the gemstones and the beads.
- Rinse with fresh water after swimming in the sea.
How do I clean my Samapura Jewelry?
- Clean your gemstones occasionally with a clean, soft, damp cloth and mild soap and lukewarm water.
- Scrub your jewellery gently with a soft damp cloth and mild soap to clean your bracelets. Wash with lukewarm water, and dry gently with soft cloth.
- Use damp cloth, tissue paper or paper towels to clean your stones as they can cause scratching.